This is a set of ideas to enhance your engagement with Shri Guru Gita – the spiritual practice Mark has asked us to take up as students of the Hard Light Center of Awakening.
- Recitation versus Listening
- The Study of Shri Guru Gita – Svadhyaya
- Parvati-Bhava – Be Parvati
- Inner Guru / Outer Guru
- Abhyasa / Try a Sapta
- Prasad ~ The Greatest Gift
- Why would someone want to recite in Sanskrit?
- The Guru As Bhairava – and the Five Functions
- The Practice of Guru Yoga
- What Is A Sutra?
- Establishing Your Asana
- The Witness
- Mount Khailash
- The Feet of the Guru
- The Sheltering Force of the Guru
- Gurubhava – Become of an Equal Taste
- Mahavakya – The Trigger For Cognitive Dissonance
- Know That By Which All Else Is Known
- Pick A Verse To Make Your Own
If you enjoy contemplating these themes, you would also enjoy the Sanskrit Guru Gita course. Each verse is presented like this, and the themes of each phrase are unpacked and contemplated, word by word. Read more.
|Sample Lesson||CLICK TO TRY OUT THE FIRST LESSON
OF THE HARD LIGHT SANSKRIT STUDY